After joining Bradley’s Comfort Club for homeowners, you’ll be able to rest assured that your heating and air conditioning systems will be trouble-free. We’ll help you determine how often your residential systems should get the preventive maintenance that will keep your utility bills reasonable, help you avoid costly major repairs, and make your equipment last longer.
With the Comfort Club Planned Maintenance Agreement, you’ll get a precision inspection and tuneup that includes:
- cleaning or replacing your filters and cleaning the condensate drain
- inspecting your condenser coil and evaporator coil
- checking your refrigerant levels
- adding algae inhibitor
- securing your electrical connections
- measuring the temperature differential, voltage differences, and amperage draw
With regular Comfort Club maintenance, we’ll be able to identify and correct developing problems at the earliest, least expensive time — before you have equipment failure and your service is disrupted.
As a Comfort Club member, you’ll get preferred discounts on labor and materials, and if an emergency situation ever arises, you’ll get priority response from our certified technicians.
Call us at (561) 793-7497 for all your heating and air conditioning needs and be sure to give us a call anytime for emergency needs!
- Royal Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Lake Worth
- Delray Beach
- Boca Raton
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach County and Broward County